Any experienced grower with real empirical evidence can respond to these 2 questions:
Do bleached leaves go back to being green and healthy again after the temperature + light stress been corrected?
If not, should I cut them or let the plant use them to death?
Please refrain from making new diagnosis, the million threads I opened I’ve not seen a single straight answer, just a lot of people making it more confusing. It is not sulfur, iron, mg or any deficiency, IT IS LIGHT BLEACHING.
Exactly 20 Days from 12/12 switch
Temps: almost 90F at peak
Light 400wHPS + 90WLED right on their faces